Wednesday 26 March 2008

American Idle

One great thing that came out of the writer's strike is free credit on iTunes. Because the few shows I subscribe to (Bones and How I Met Your Mother) will be shorter due to the strike and itunes is giving me free tv show downloads to make up for it. Let's just say I went a little over board. I decided to try out some of the "new" shows out there like Samantha Who. I also downloaded a True Life where are they now episode and Engaged and Underage. Oh yes, I love me some silly MTV shows like that. What can I say. Sometimes watching someone else screw up their life just makes you feel so much better.

Anyway, for those reading this, I have some new albums on facebook from the Rugby trip to Hungary, my friends visiting from Spain, and various Karaoke experiences. Let's just say I've now done karaoke in Sweden, Scotland, Spain, the States and Hungary. Yes, I'm making the rounds. Next up Japan.

But seriously, I do love me some karaoke and luckily so does the team. Otherwise, we wouldn't haven't run everyone out of our favorite bar in Budapest and keep the KJ playing songs for 2 hours just for us to ALL sing a long to. Yeah, there was no audience except for the staff and I'm sure they were LOVING us by 3:30 in the morning. Also, lucky for me the exchange/international society kids seem to love it too and I'm becoming an expert at "Like a Virgin" and all things Britney Spears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.