Friday 16 May 2008

a mental mind fuck can be nice

It's been awhile since my last post on here, but this is the first thing I've really felt like blogging about.

Britney Spears, her father, and Mel Gibson are vacationing together at Mel's Costa Rican home.


SAY WHAT?

For those who don't really know me, I used to be a big fan of Mel's films. Like crazy fanatic. Fo shiz. I've seen every movie of his at least once, except for Apocalypto. After Passion of the Christ I kind of lost interest, and after his drunken neo-nazi rant I just gave up hope. The one thing the man is a genius for is having his own production company: Icon. No matter what he is loaded enough to produce his own works for the rest of his life. Good idea since it doesn't seem many others want to work with him. The best part of his drunk driving incident was the fact that he said he had to knock a few back that morning before telling his kids he was arrested for driving DRUNK. How much more ridiculous can a man get?

Apparently much, much more.

We all know of Britney's meltdown that's lasted how many years now? I think we're going on four years... wasn't it 2004 when she married K.Fed? Anyway, the point is both of these celebrities have had some major public meltdowns. Some more offensive (Mel), some more dramatic (Britney's hair, britney's umbrella attack, britney's holding her kids hostage, et all) and the idea of putting them together is causing my mind to melt.

I don't know what's going on, I would assume a good catholic such as Mel wouldn't be getting jiggy with a girl roughly his children's ages but that hasn't stopped powerful men (or those lacking any power) from doing it before. I would also hope that they wouldn't be gettin' jiggy with her father there, but who knows perhaps they'll all join in.

I'm assuming that Mel in a true Christian fashion is trying to help the poor little lost Britney get her life back together. Recently, he and his wife have been "counseling" her and he helped put Robert Downey, Jr back into rehab in the 90s (of course we all know how that sobriety didn't last long) and even bought him a motorcycle to celebrate one of the times he got out. However, does the idea of Mel who's had a pretty big emotional break down of sorts helping Britney with her pretty big emotional break down of sorts sound just a bit whack?

There is no word whether or not Mel's family is joining them, just that her kids aren't allowed out of the country but no one knows if they're with her or not. I would assume Mel and Jamie Spears would be smart enough to not bring the babies with them.

My mind has officially exploded with the idea of these two helping one another let alone vacationing together.

No comments: