Saturday 10 November 2007

The Polo


I have now spent two nights this week at this excellent gay club pulling gay men. Its actually fun being the sober one on these nights out with the team. Mainly cause im the only one who remembers it. This is a friend in the cowboy hat i bought for three pounds outside the bar/club. I then traded it for a pink one with a tiara on it. Amazing! Picture of said hat to follow soon.

There were also a lot of men in kilts at the club tonight. I didn't ask them for my poll, but it's damn brave to come in full scottish regalia to a club and dance. Not to mention is must be freakin' hot with the jackets, the shirts, the socks, and the kilt. Still. My friends and I were discussing it and kilts just make any man more attractive. It doesn't do wonders but mmm mmm mmm!

No comments: