Friday 8 February 2008

Glasgow Film Festival

The Film Festival starts up next week. I'm getting excited, tho my schedule for the next few weeks is going to be super intense. I have marking research training on Monday, and a special screening of Cassandra's Dream on tuesday morning. It's the opening gala film (starring Ewan McGregor and Colin Farrel as cockney brothers) and Tuesday is the press screening I get into for free. Then the 14th it all starts up with Now Voyager at 1:30.

So far the list of films I want to see are the following:
Margot at the Wedding
Mathaharis
Jezebel
Caramel
Diary of the Dead (FUCK YEAH)
My Blueberry Nights
The last Mistress
Teeth
XXY (Argentinian film about a child raised female but now deciding what future sex to claim)
You, the Living (swedish, got very little else but that it's an ensemble piece)
Thieves
Water Lillies (french, could be used for dissertation)
Priceless (with Audrey Tautou as a gold digger--very much for my dissertation)
All About Eve
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane
[REC] (Spanish Horror film shot Blair witch style and the directors will be there)
and
ready for it?
the best?
ZOMBIE STRIPPERS.

HELL YEAH!

Okay, geek out over; however, I have a problem where I'm working during a lot of the films I want to see, but she said we'd probably get to see a lot of those screened during our shifts. Cross your fingers that I'll be able to see some of them.

Especially Zombie Strippers.

No comments: