Thursday 6 December 2007

A big step though you might not think so.

The night of my stroke. I was watching the episodes of House I downloaded off of Itunes. I had been sick in bed for two days and decided for whatever reason I wanted to watch this show. So I was watching them as they downloaded. I got to this one episode: "One Day, One Room." I feel asleep, woke up, my left side was numb. I go to hospital, they send me home. I turn it on again, I fall asleep. I wake up. I'm spasming. Having a seizure. Let's just say that even though its been about two months, I just managed to watch House again only very recently (because fuck, if i paid for it i should watch it).

Anyway, tonight. I watched it. THE episode. And. I'm alive. No stroke. No seizure. though I still haven't gone to sleep (it's after 3), because I'm scared of waking up after watching House and having another stroke. But I will go to sleep soon.

It's just weird. I have little hang ups, but I'm slowly getting over them.

here's hoping to a good night's rest.

Tranny party tomorrow. Sure the pictures will be great.

No comments: